Seattle Fine Portraits
prides itself on craftsmanship and tradition. Steve Shelton has been photographing people professionally for over 20 years and today has developed a trusted reputation in fine portraiture. Collaborating with seasoned professionals when necessary his team produces portraits that achieve results and garner repeat customer satisfaction. Exceeding expectations is the goal. Full service, full time, on time–every time.
- Professional head shots for corporations, executives, actors, models and kids.
- Corporate identity and branding campaigns
- Specializing in fine, traditional black and white portraiture.
- Conceptual portraiture for industry specific / environmental needs.
- Studio or on location work
- Styling and make up
- Digital or film
- Film scanning services
- Complete image retouching and enhancing
- Digital file delivery
- Rush service
- Photography instruction and coaching
- Bring your pup if you need a “sitter.” We’re dog friendly!
INDIVIDUAL HEAD SHOTS:
- THE “QUICKIE”: A 20-30 minute headshot for those in a hurry, on the run, and in need of something more than a passport photo. This session expects you to come in ready to go–hair groomed, teeth brushed, and makeup on! We can spend a few minutes primping and talking about your needs. Afterward, I’m happy to coach you on choosing your selections. One suit, or “look,” is all we have time for in this session. Basic retouching is given to your selection. One image selection is included in price.
- THE EXECUTIVE: This session is a bit longer than the Quickie and gives more attention to your choice of apparel, poses and styling. You may bring a second change of clothes for the shoot and your image selection(s) will be retouched. One image selection is included in price.
- THE VIP: This is the full “meal deal”– coffee is included for appointments! This is a two to three hour session that may include an outdoor, environmental pose in addition to a studio session if needed. You will have up to three clothing changes , a hair/make up stylist to primp you, and a premium retouching package that guarantees a younger look. Two image selections are included in this session.
The Family / Group session: This portrait session is for two or more individuals either in the studio or on location. It can be in an office or building environment, a personal home, or in the park. Fees are based on the services provided. There is a two hour, $300 minimum. Each additional hour is $150/hour. Most groups can be done within the two hour time frame. Mileage fees may apply. One image selection is included in your fee. Additional images or fine prints may be ordered. If you happen to bring additional family or friends to your session see discounts! Call for quote based on your specific needs.
The Custom Session: This session may go beyond the studio or office environment. Perhaps a recording studio or industrial complex is required for a unique look demanding specific lighting needs. Image licensing fees may apply if image(s) are being used for commercial / advertising purposes with a wide distribution / marketing plan—determined at time of consultation. Fee is based on shoot time and complexity, image use, services used and location. There is a two hour, $300 minimum. Free 30 minute consultation. Call for quote based on your specific needs.